VOICE 2008 – Red Carpet Reception

Right after the Dan O’Day Summit meeting, several of us piled in to cars and headed over to the opening Red Carpet Reception at VOICE 2008. I was delighted to run into my friend Amy Snively there.

Amy Snively and Bob Souer and VOICE 2008

As you can see, neither Amy nor I were very good at keeping our name tags on straight.

I was delighted to introduce my oldest son Eric (who is here with me on this trip to Los Angeles) to Dave Courvoisier, a truly wonderful guy and the Master of Ceremonies for VOICE 2008 (as he was for VOICE 2007.)

Eric Souer, Dave Courvoisier and Bob Souer at VOICE 2008

Eric, Dave and I. As you can see, Eric was wearing his new VO-BB t-shirt.

And then we gathered several of us VO-BB folk for a group shot as the evening began to wear down.

From left to right: Pam Tierney, Dave Courvoisier, Bob Souer, Eric Souer, Melissa Exelberth and Greg Houser at VOICE 2008.

There will be more photos as time goes on. I’ll close with this shot of 3 of the four members of the VOICE 2008 blog dream team taken shortly after we arrived at the event Thursday evening.

Bobbin Beam, Bob Souer and Dave Courvoisier at VOICE 2008.

Bobbin Beam, Bob Souer and Dave Courvoisier at VOICE 2008.

1. Bob

The pictures are the best part. Keep ‘em coming.

Enjoy.

Best always,
    – Peter

Comment by Peter O'Connell — August 8, 2008 @ 8:25 am

2. Peter,

Will do. I love my new camera, which was a gift from my wonderful Cinda earlier this year.

Comment by Bob — August 8, 2008 @ 8:32 am

3. Hey Bob,

Thanks for updating those of use who are jealous of you guys who could go. A few more posts like this and I’m be a lovely shade of green (with envy).

Just kidding!

Comment by Joe — August 8, 2008 @ 9:10 am

4. Joe,

It isn’t easy being green (or so says Kermit!) and I do always appreciate that you visit and comment.

Maybe next year?

Comment by Bob — August 8, 2008 @ 10:04 am

5. Well, Bob you sure know how to bum us folks out…not only did you go to Voice 2008, but you managed to get to the Dan O’Day Production Summit……wait just a moment, I’ll be right back………ahhhhh, Ok, ahhhrrrhhh, there, now I have my jaw back in place.

I can’t wait to hear more about the awesome week.

Comment by Brian in Charlotte — August 8, 2008 @ 7:21 pm

6. Brian,

Thank you for the good chuckle. I sure do with you could be here.

Comment by Bob — August 8, 2008 @ 11:09 pm

7. WOW! Fabbo…I’m eagerly waiting for the next report.
    :D

Comment by Stefania Lintonbon — August 9, 2008 @ 6:11 am

8. Stefania,

I’ll have something more posted shortly, but I have a narration script I need to record first.

Comment by Bob — August 10, 2008 @ 2:03 am