For a change

This time I get to showcase one of my own narrations. This was produced by the geniuses at Point7West, a fabulous production company in California for whom I’ve been voicing the last few years. My voice doesn’t appar until almost a minute in, but enjoy the wonderful visuals while you wait.

1. Lovely, Bob! One of my favorite repeat clients came through Point7West-they do a very nice job.
    Bravo!

Comment by Veronica March — January 19, 2010 @ 11:13 am

2. Very nice work, Bob.

Comment by Bill Pryce — January 19, 2010 @ 11:18 am

3. Veronica and Bill,

Thank you and I’m very glad to know that you’ve worked with Point7West, too, Veronica. They are truly delightful folks.

Comment by Bob — January 19, 2010 @ 11:23 am

4. Nice job as usual. I hope you traded part of your fee for a couple of rounds of golf.

Best always,
    – Peter

Comment by Peter O'Connell — January 19, 2010 @ 11:26 am

5. Peter,

If you’d ever seen me play golf you wouldn’t ask such a silly question. They wouldn’t allow me to step onto their course for a walk, much less a round of golf lest their reputation be destroyed forever. Thank for you for the kind comments.

Comment by Bob — January 19, 2010 @ 11:31 am

6. Well then I’ll tell ya what: we’ll play 18 together and they can laugh at BOTH of us.

Best always,
    – Peter

Comment by Peter O'Connell — January 19, 2010 @ 11:43 am

7. A story well told….

Comment by The Voice of Brian — January 19, 2010 @ 11:45 am

8. Bob,
    You sold me. I’m ready to go right now. Nice job.

Comment by Derek Chappell — January 19, 2010 @ 12:16 pm

9. Bob,
    Beautiful pairing of voice and imagery. Again, very nicely done!

Comment by Dan Amich — January 19, 2010 @ 2:27 pm

10. Dan, Derek and Brian …

Thank you for your kind comments. And Peter, if I’m playing the laughter will start before the first hole is finished, not after the 18th.

Comment by Bob — January 19, 2010 @ 5:53 pm